weeping

---------

From: The Colliers (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 11:38:53 PDT

I just fetched my digest, and as i sat reading I started weeping .......

I am weeping for all those children who waited at school to be picked up
but no one came
For all the people trapped in the rubble with little or no hope that
anyone will get to them in time
For the ones who knew what was going to happen as they sat in their
airplane seats and could do nothing about it
For the countless people who had their lives and dreams for the future
shattered
For the people who have to pick up the pieces and try and explain to
little ones what all this means
But also for those who are so misguided and detatched from reality that
they think that they can achieve something positive by this deed
may God in his infinite wisdom have mercy on all of them

Many hugs and kisses to all of you

Tracey

Last night at our prayer meeting someone said that we must not hate, as
it was hate and intolerance that led to this outrage. We must not reduce
ourselves to this level.
During the years that apartheid was still in South Africa, we had bombs
going off all over the place. My husband was in a building that was
bombed but he was unharmed. My first reaction was hate and anger, but I
knew that taht was ot the way to deal with the issue.

---