Re: this infamous day

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 09:44:06 PDT

Dear Kathy in Kalamazoo,
What do you suppose Khadafy said to his people when we sent missiles?
What did the Japanese say when we dropped the nukes on innocent children
and women?
Who will bear witness to the Cross of Forgiveness? Who will end the cycle
of bitterness, hatred, revenge and war? We have turned the other way when
Palestinians were bombed indiscriminately and watched while people starve
throughout the world while we buy more yachts. Peace is the fruit of
justice. Let us strive ever more diligently to wipe out starvation,
injustice, poverty, greed in our own hearts. Only then will we have true
peace and end the cycle of vengeance.

My deepest sorrow and condolence to all people everywhere who are shocked,
dismayed, and innocent of wrongdoing.

ann carolan

---