suspicious email

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 08:37:22 PDT

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know about an email
with an attachment I got- she just wants to know my
opinion and asked "how are you"- from AlexisF. I
deleted it and did not open the attachment.
Any clue?

Still feeling a little shaky in the knees after
yesterday....and I'm sending you some e-peace. Go hug
somebody.

Jayna