RE: September 11, 2001

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 07:12:39 PDT

From one of our teachers -

Last night on the way home from school I listened to a radio segment
discussing how to deal with young children's reactions to crisis situations.
Dr. Perry Buffington, who is a licensed psychologist, motivational speaker
and author, had these common sense suggestions:

A - Age appropriate responses
B - Be honest
C - Consistent routines
D - Delete TV
E - Express your love
                Express your faith
                Express your goodness ( good works, donating blood, time,
etc.)

www.drbuffington.com

---