Sad time...what we can do

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 06:22:13 PDT

Dear Holly and All, It is a sad time for our country and all who reside here. It is heartwarming to know that so many people across the globe are sending messages of support and prayers. Our lives will forever be altered, as will our history. It is difficult to know what we should do. One thing we know for sure is that blood is needed so anyone who can, should go to the local blood banks. I believe that another thing we can do is to support our government. Our leaders are showing themselves to be in unison against this assault and so must we be in support of President Bush and all our statesmen and stateswomen. We have many diverse people and cultures in our society, not unlike our list, but we must come together against terrorism. It is increasingly more apparent that we as a country have been weakened this day but we will eventually become stronger because of this tragedy. We need to get through the immediate future. I suggest that we all go forward and perform the daily tasks that are the fabric of our lives. This is our job. We can perform it while thinking of those who have given their lives performing their daily jobs. We can leave the task of revenge to our leaders. I'm sure they will not fail us. A group cyber hug goes out to all....Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com