Re: Praying for all of you

---------

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 03:05:50 PDT

As each of us deal with this tradegy, may God grant us the wisdom and
knowledge of how to go forward and guide those who have been placed in our
care. I feel it is a time for our nation and all of the world to come
together to hold up a beam of light to go forward to restore and guarantee
the freedom and peace that our forefathers have provided for us.

May God grant peace and comfort to those most closely affected by this tradegy.

Judie in Atlanta

>Tracey, Please extend our heartfelt thanks for all prayers offered. It is
>times of need that we truly find out who our friends are. We still do not
>know the extent of damage but it may be in excess of 20,000 lives if the
>news we are hearing is correct. As the President of the U.S. said, Freedom
>has been dealt a blow but we will find out who did this horrible thing and
>punish them to the full extent. We have been complacent too long and will
>now fight for our country and freedom around the world. Thanks for your
>good wishes. Judy in the U.S.
>jnagel@saxarts.com

---