Re: this infamous day

---------

KSchiavo00_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 21:13:00 PDT

In a message dated 09/11/2001 12:12:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
heneborn@erols.com writes:

> Children are so easily manipulated.
> We need to be so careful how we guide them so that we don't increase
> the hate.

I'm sorry but I AM ANGRY and my HATE is ENORMOUS! I see pictures of people
falling out of the world trade center and I HATE the people who did this!!!!
I think of the all the families who lost their loved ones- ones too young to
die for something SOOOOOOO senseless. I think of all the people who are
buried alive - because the rescue efforts take so long to sift through the
rubble! I can't help but think of how frightened these people must have been
to go through such a horrible death. My heart Bleeds for these people!!! Oh
-God Help Them, Please!
The only thing I could tell my high schoolers is -Bush just better kick some
ASS!
Kathy in Kalamazoo

---