Re: this infamous day

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 19:53:22 PDT

From Moscow:

We turned on TV around 7 PM last night -- Russian news was broadcasting
footage from CNN with the subtitle "America Under Attack." But with the
narration all in russian, you can imagine our confusion. My husband turned
on the radio,Voice of America, to find out what was happening. So we sat ,
watching TV in disbelief and horror, and listened to the radio. We got
word that the Embassy here is closed and on alert and that school would be
cancelled Wednesday (today), except for a brief faculty meeting at 10AM
this morning..

Thank you for sharing your stories. It's a sad, mad, world out there. My
prayers go out to all of you. Cheryl

---