Re: NYC schools closed tomorrow

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 18:07:08 PDT

Oh Holly--I never thought about what to do with the children whose parents
were no longer able to pick them up and share their lives///My son was
flying home from London today and I spent the day semi hysterical--I found
a rabbit ears to hook to my TV and listened all day--so did my
students--and noone suggested that we shouldn't. When I got home my
husband had gotten a phone call that he had been routed to Toronto--they
weren't told anything but that they had been rerouted and then when they
landed, the airport was empty and they realized that something enormous
had happened. I'm so thankful to have my family whole, and so very sorry
for so many who have lost theirs. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #