Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 18:05:17 PDT

dear erin,
i have sent a file to you with my letter to parents and it includes a blip
about DBAE and what i do. feel free to use it as a format. i think it is
what your principal is asking you to do. to inform.
good luck,
MP in NY
From: eml lgthse <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:53:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone-
Our principal wants each department to send home a
letter to parents about our class. This is my first
year at the middle school level and I'm not sure
exactly what to include in the letter-does anyone have
an example of what they do-or just ideas--thanks in