Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: this infamous day

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 15:42:47 PDT

After school today we had a voluntary teacher gathering for a prayer
vigil. It was enormously uplifting. Our school has a very large Middle
Eastern population. Our fear as teachers is that these innocent
children will be victimized for their ethnicity. As we prayed for the
lives of those lost in this act of cowardice, we also prayed for these

My prayers are with you all on the Eastern Seaboard.