re:latex allergies/gesso

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 15:31:16 PDT

I'm not sure if gesso has latex (I was hoping someone else would know).
The jar just says "acrylic gesso", and I though acrylic had latex in it.
Maybe I'm wrong. We received a list of things to avoid (of course I left
it at school) and it did list certain paints (I thought acrylic was
one). Also included many other plastic-based items.
Any experts on the subject?
Thanks,
Krista

---