Prayer Chain for those in NY, Washington, PA

---------

From: Jude & Frank (JGrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 15:29:24 PDT

This seems like an awfully good idea right about now.

This is a prayer chain for those in Washington and New York who have
lost their lives to the tradgedy of the attack on the buildings. A
prayer for all those involved in this situation. A prayer for our
country to handle this situation to the best of our ability. A prayer
for the future to keep our nation safe from these attacks again. Take a
moment of prayer and pass this on.

God Bless

---