Mexican paper mache

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 03:44:18 PDT

I am looking for info on the Linares Family who make the Alebrijes Cartoneria
(paper mache nightmare creatures. Here's what I have so far:
http://www.angelfire.com/md/alebrijes/histor.html

If anyone knows where more info is available, I'd appreciate it!

Also I am trying to find lessons for lower elementary on Mexican art. I don't
want to do pinatas because we've done them before. And my kiln was declared a
fire hazzard, so pottery is out right now. I appreciate this group's knowledge!

---