this infamous day

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 11:31:22 PDT

Dear Friends,
        My thoughts are with all of those who have been directly affected by
the tragedies and horrors of this day. You remain in my thoughts and
prayers.Please let those of us on the list know if there is any way we can
help. In a sense, all of us are affected in some way and we can only hope
that it brings us to our senses and we realize how fortunate we are and how
(in Judy's words) complacent we have become. I can only hope that eventually
some good will come of it.
        Thanks to Tracey and the people of her country for their thoughts
and to Judy for her wise words. Peace to all. Linda in NC

---