Re: Praying for all of you

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 10:28:31 PDT

Tracey, Please extend our heartfelt thanks for all prayers offered. It is
times of need that we truly find out who our friends are. We still do not
know the extent of damage but it may be in excess of 20,000 lives if the
news we are hearing is correct. As the President of the U.S. said, Freedom
has been dealt a blow but we will find out who did this horrible thing and
punish them to the full extent. We have been complacent too long and will
now fight for our country and freedom around the world. Thanks for your
good wishes. Judy in the U.S.
jnagel@saxarts.com