"Talking Walls" - Art-Social Studies Curriculum links

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 21:21:06 PDT

You folks came through again! Thanks to all of your efforts I was able to
complete my list of links for the "talking walls" my social studies teacher
requested ---You folks even came up with some additional ones that are not
in either book. I guess they will have to publish a third book.

If anyone wants to present this idea to your social studies teachers as a
collaborative effort - I will forward the links page to you
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com ). I will eventually put it online --- but am in
no rush to get it done. The curriculum
 http://www.edmark.com/talkingwalls/ ) is designed for grades 4 through 8
(I think).
There is software available, too (but I don't think our school has
purchased it).

Judy Decker

---