For those who know Jeannie Sandoval

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 19:43:33 PDT

Some of you may have been away from the list for a while. Jeannie
Sandoval's mother was diagnosed with level 4 ovarian cancer this
summer..... We have had several "prayer fests" for her. She could use
another "group prayer".
She is scheduled to go through another round of chemo this week - but her
body is rejecting the port. The port for chemo had to be removed.

Remember Jeannie's mother Janet. She did give me permission to post her
address this summer - here it is again:

> Janet Askew
> 6062 Portsmouth Dr.
> Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Judy Decker

P.S. Here is Jeannie Sandoval's address jensando@yahoo.com She had to drop
out of the list for a while so has been out of contact with many of you.

---