Re: Second Request for help choosing software

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 02:04:10 PDT

My older ones love Bryce4 (Bryce5 is now available from Corel) Simple AND
complex landscape designer. Simple enough to start creating after about 15
minutes, complex enough that I am still learning new things after 3 years
with it. (you can pick this up from Creation Engine for $86.

Paint Shop Pro is also a good (and cheap) program.

Trying to get some graphire tablets...

For good examples of current computer graphics programs and what they can do
(as well as GREAT resource forums on same programs) go to
http://www.renderosity.com

Note: not for kiddies--some posted examples do have nudity and inappropriate
subjects, but you can get a GREAT idea of what is possible with the programs
by looking through the galleries.