Re: Another gyotaku question

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 17:56:49 PDT

Our school district warehouse stocks the rolls of tissue that the nurse
uses on her cot- someone referred to the baby scale paper the doctors
use, this is the same thing. I hadn't thought of ordering it before a
couple of years ago. I am glad I did, it is cheap and works well for
this. Check with the school nurse, or the warehouse catalog (if your
district works like mine)
Heather

Hodnettac@aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for all the suggestions. I do have one more question though;
> what
> kind of paper would you recommend if rice paper or butcher paper isn't

---