Re: latex allergy - gesso??

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 15:54:03 PDT

Does gesso really have latex in it?? I have a student this semester with
SEVERE latex allergy, and all her file says is she has to be careful about
what kind of erasers are used. Does anyone know for sure if gesso has latex
in it (this is a painting class) and what other products may contain latex??

Thanks!