Re: [ArtsEducators] music and art

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 15:50:00 PDT

Several people have asked me about making instruments... and yes, I consider
this part of art, expecially if they create their own idea for an
instrument... but I am thinking of art experiences with music, or musical
experiences with art... I'm sure there are musical things you can do with
art projects. And I'm sure there are artsy things you can do with music. I'm
starting to make a list... I can post them back to the group after I get a
bunch.

---