Attention Ohio People (and Photography people)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 14:11:10 PDT

I just "heard" that Joe Applebaum is going to be a regional director this
year for the Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition. If anyone has any
questions about it, drop him a line (once he has a chance to figure out
what all he has to do....smile) mailto:Joe.Applebaum@LNOCA.ORG

He also got a photo into the JCC 32 photography show--12 of his present and
former students also got in (Very impressive!!). Only 80 some pieces were
chosen out of 270 entered, from pros, amateurs and students. It was judged
by Sal Lopes who is a rather well known photographer (Vietnam Memorial and
Living with Aids books are his two most famous things).

Now for all:

I know it is hard for us to "toot our own horn"... I love "tooting horns"
all over the world... Just drop me a line if you ever need to tell someone
your good news... but be sure to tell me when it is a
"secret"....(tee-hee).

The quote of the day once last year from my administrator was that if you
ever had to toot your horn - you should get someone else to do it as it
will be heard more loudly...or will go farther.... (something like that ---
you get the idea).

I love to hear good news. Especially when it is from one of our list
members.

Marvelous Monday!

Judy

---