What a weekend!

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 13:45:55 PDT

Ok - I'm positively glowing!
    We presented our fabric installation at the Ohio Arts Council fall
meeting Saturday and it was so well received. Five of my fourth graders
helped present the project and they did so well on stage. The Council has
requested that the installation stay up at the Fort Hayes Educational Center
for another two weeks. How wonderful! Good for me, too, as I was imagining
the process of disassembling the thing Saturday night after all the assembly
required before Saturday and the all-day meeting on Saturday. What an
awesome experience! The kids are just beside themselves and so am I.
Thanks for all those positive thoughts folks! You're a great bunch!
Sally^.^

---