Re: letter

---------

From: Sally & Mike Engle (salnmike_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 13:41:37 PDT

Hi Erin,
    Last year was my first year and I got much good advice from this group.
Judy Decker and others were so helpful in sending me examples of their first
of the year letters.
    The one I finally sent home is on word and can be sent as an attachment
if you would like to see it. Just e-me privately and I will send it as soon
as I get your email.
    Good luck!
Sally^.^ salnmike@foryou.net
> Our principal wants each department to send home a
> letter to parents about our class.

---