RE: letter

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 11:38:59 PDT

If you go to Schoolnotes.com, and type in my zip code, 94514, and then click
on my name (Kathy Tickner), you will see an example of my newsletter, that
talks about the various grade level projects. This if the easiest way that
I found to communicate with parents about what is going on in the art room.
I will also put a "hard copy" of this in the district newsletter once a
month.
It is too time consuming, and waste of paper to print out 1,100 copies (the
amount of students I teach).
I suggest to each of the teachers to please "take" what they see about the
projects for their grade level and put what they have learned on my
schoolnotes site, in their own newsletters.
kathy Tickner
Byron School