clean up song

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 08:25:53 PDT

Remember when I asked about the dreadful clean up
song, which students told me they learned in
kindergarten? Guess what! I discovered the true
culprit- the enemy who drilled this awful little
annoying song into my middle schoolers heads. You
guess it, the big purple dinosaur, Barney himself.
I guess my sixth graders were to proud to say Barney
had taught them, so they made up the kindergarten
story. I wondered why they seemed so reluctant to tell
me where it came from. I can always count on the 8th
graders to tell the truth. Nothing embarasses them,
even the fact that they know songs from Barney. Now it
is even more banned!!! ;)

Jayna