Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Graphic Images composed with text

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 06:06:24 PDT

You might want to look at the artwork of Barry Kite.
I saw a print of his while in New Orleans this summer.
 I was from Seurat's work that is something like
"Sunday Afternoon on the Grand Jatte." The people
were in a crowded parking lot looking for their cars.
There is a website but I don't have the address I am
sure almost any search engine will get you there.

Texas High
Texarkana, TX

Do You Yahoo!?