Re: outdoor sculpture question: fiberglass

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (deeknik_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 05:50:39 PDT

In college I created sculptures with fiberglass.
There are many dangers involved - breathing the fine
fiberglass fibers when cutting and the glue type
mixture which holds everything together is toxic.
We created clay models then plaster molds from the
models then fiberglass from the plaster molds the
process was fairly long.

=====
Debbie
Texas High