Re: you think YOU have scheduling stories! LOL

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 17:26:31 PDT

Holly,
something similar happened to us last year...something to do with the way Mac scheduler put things together...after about two weeks of new schedules they finally settled on one that worked but that's still two weeks lost.
Sue
   I have 11 different classes! THat would be about 330 report cards with 3
  grades and 2 comments each, not to mention learning names! The only "normal"
  day on my schedule is Friday,

---