Parody - Thanks folks!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 16:20:36 PDT

Thanks to all who provided links and ideas for art parody (art spoofs). I
was able to find plenty of images for my PowerPoint with your help. I have
listed Getty ArtsEdNet Talk as part of my Professional Development Target
Goal "To improve internal and external communication" (many heads are
better than one ....smile).

Each time the list comes through for me, I will post a little message to
the world (and save a copy in my folder).

Judy Decker

---