need help with kids club

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 16:11:51 PDT

I am going to be doing an after school kids club that is about an hour to an
hour and a half in length. Need some help with activities to do. I am use
to working with jumior and senior high kids. They seam to like crafy things
like weaving and paper mache. These are fairly bright kids that get bored
easily. They are between 6 to 10 years old and will be working on projects
together.

Shar