Re: Wearable Art/ Pajama Day

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 15:53:15 PDT

I love the idea of painting pillow cases- I hadn't even thought of that.
They could carry them around all day and we'll display it that night at the
ceremony. How would you suggest painting them? What kind of paint?

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com
Southeast Raleigh High School