Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

searching archives: was- Paul Klee & Giuseppe Arcimboldo

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 12:53:59 PDT

Someone told me a while back, and I should really thank them, that if you go
into the Getty site this way, you get to a better way to search message

I've searched the archives but it doesn't accept a title search and all I
get is lists of the saved months with no access for a search by title. Does
anyone have any other lesson they've tried for these two artists ?
It's tough getting those creative juices flowing again isn't it??