searching archives: was- Paul Klee & Giuseppe Arcimboldo

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 12:53:59 PDT

Someone told me a while back, and I should really thank them, that if you go
into the Getty site this way, you get to a better way to search message
archives.
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

I've searched the archives but it doesn't accept a title search and all I
get is lists of the saved months with no access for a search by title. Does
anyone have any other lesson they've tried for these two artists ?
It's tough getting those creative juices flowing again isn't it??

---