Re: catchy phrases for K

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 11:51:45 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "The Austin's" <whest177@wheatstate.com>
We do "Bubbles and Ducks" when we line up. Make bubbles with your cheeks
(can't talk then!) and hands make a "duck tail" behind your back. Works
great. For attention I say "1,2,3 eyes on me". Students respond with "1,2
eyes on you".~Michal
I just ADORE reading all this cute little phrases you elementary art
teachers use successfully. I wish I could use them in middle school. I bet
you get a kick out of watching the kids do all these cutie things!
Toodles.....Bunki

---