Re: Must Buy Sax Paint for School! your thoughts?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 10:42:04 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>From: RB7Surf7@aol.com
> The tempura and acrylic paints were chosen from the Sax arts and crafts cat.
> Anyone have feedback for me on the quality of paint available through sax
> paint> thanks> RB
*****************************

SAX has a NEW brand coming out of their own tempera paint which I haven't
tried yet. However...I've never made any secret about how I'm "in love with"
their brandname tempera paint called SAX True Color tempera. It's also
cheaper than other nationally known brands as well as a better quality than
the rest on the market. My students and I have continously made comparisons
over the years with small bottles of other brands and STILL Sax True Color
is the best. When I find something that I think is truly more outstanding
than the rest, I usually broadcast it bigtime!

Toodles.....Bunki

---