the barbie link...parody

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 07:40:09 PDT

I did keep the barbie link.....but it isn't in existence anymore.....at
least not at this address.... It did work once upon a time.....but it has
been some time ago......
I "saved" this piece from artsednet in May of 1999 (from Vickie in
TN) Maybe it has moved somewhere else......?

humor, art and Barbie
I am not capapble of making a link, due to lack of knowledge but with all
the questions on humor in art, check out this site:
http://home.erols.com/browndk/art.htm
it's the incomplete history of art, using barbie and ken ast the models for
famous paintings. It's done with humor but at the same time gets in the real
name of the painting and its location in the world.
vicki in tn

lia

---