Re: Sony Digital Mavica - choice?

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 06:46:04 PDT

Roberta, I have used both and love them. I want as many pixels as I can get
for resolution to be closer to 35mm; I'm not as interested in zooming etc,
so I go with the one that has more resolution. My husband has a Kodak which
has three times the resolution and he loves it, however, I like the Mavica
because each student can have his or her own disk and I don't need anything
special for downloading. Good Luck Linda White in OK