Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

master's degree

From: Therese Moriarty (tamelart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 09 2001 - 03:02:32 PDT

I have my bachelor's in Art and a certificate for Art
education. I've been teaching for 15 years at both
the high school and elementary levels. Currently I'm
at the elementary. I want my master's degree in the
art field. Does anyone have knowledge of schools
that allow an open approach for getting a degree.
There are two schools where I can go in my area -
both of which are almost an hour drive. I want to
check out all my options. Thanks in advance for any

Do You Yahoo!?