Re: Praxis II: Art making Essays

---------

From: lava5000 (lava5000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 22:56:12 PDT

The part that I did not score well on was the two essays about the
documentation of my own art work. I am not sure of what they are looking
for exactly. I wrote the essays in the style of a critique using the
elements and principles of art that I used in each piece.
The art test on art history and techniques was easily passed. It is the one
that I am to write about my own art work that is stumping me.

http://inbox.excite.com

---