catchy phrases for K

---------

From: Caryn Kim (artsy1234_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 22:56:56 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone have any cute phrases/rhymes that help get the attention of
kindergarten kids? I was thinking of "1,2,3, Eyes on me. 4,5,6, zip those
lips" or something along those lines. Or a good website to find ideas? For
example when they get fidgety during explanations? What's that "sit down,
cross, something something applesauce" phrase to get kids to sit down on the
rug? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

thanks,
caryn