Paul Klee & Giuseppe Arcimboldo

---------

From: Ms. Davies (CDAVIES_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 19:19:02 PDT

Like so many of you I'm starting off the year with portraits. I'm choosing
different artists for different grades and want to do Klee with the 1st
graders ... take a line for a walk etc and Arcimboldo with the 4th
graders..... fruit and flowers collage.???

I've searched the archives but it doesn't accept a title search and all I
get is lists of the saved months with no access for a search by title. Does
anyone have any other lesson they've tried for these two artists ?
It's tough getting those creative juices flowing again isn't it??

 As always THANKS

 Cynthia

---