Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Larry's artful son

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 17:21:53 PDT

Your son is terrific! Thanks for sharing his talents and
hard work with us!

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit our High School art Page:

Do You Yahoo!?