New file uploaded to ArtsEducators

---------

Rdunkelart_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 16:41:20 PDT

jekteachme@yahoo.com writes:

<< New file uploaded to ArtsEducators >>

Could not open this file even after doing a search in Yahoo. Sounds
interesting
please let us know if there is another file number to use! Thanks Roberta

attached mail follows:

Sharon,
  This is the file:

  This email message is a notification to let you know
that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
ArtsEducators
group.

  File : /Assessment Files/notehome.cwk
  Uploaded by : Susan_Holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu
  Description : Two notes to sent home about student
progress in art class (english and spanish)

You can access this file at the URL

To learn more about file sharing for your group,
please visit

Regards,

Susan_Holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

I'm not sure what cwk files are ...
   Jan in Miami

--- artrageoussbk@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi--
>
> I tried to open this file, and apparently my
> computer can't understand .cwk
> files. What is it? Is it something that can be
> reuploaded as a .doc or
> .rtf?
>
> Sharon
> email: sharon@art-rageous.net
> website: http://www.art-rageous.net

http://im.yahoo.com

<FONT COLOR="#000099">FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!
</FONT>Click Here!