Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New file uploaded to ArtsEducators

Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 16:41:20 PDT

In a message dated 9/8/01 5:03:50 PM Central Daylight Time, writes:

<< New file uploaded to ArtsEducators >>

Could not open this file even after doing a search in Yahoo. Sounds
please let us know if there is another file number to use! Thanks Roberta

attached mail follows:

  This is the file:
  This email message is a notification to let you know
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the

  File : /Assessment Files/notehome.cwk
  Uploaded by :
  Description : Two notes to sent home about student
progress in art class (english and spanish)

You can access this file at the URL

To learn more about file sharing for your group,
please visit

I'm not sure what cwk files are ...
   Jan in Miami

--- wrote:
> Hi--
> I tried to open this file, and apparently my
> computer can't understand .cwk
> files. What is it? Is it something that can be
> reuploaded as a .doc or
> .rtf?
> Sharon
> email: