Second Request for help choosing software

---------

From: David or Courtney Aman (aman1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 13:45:41 PDT

I sent this message early in August, but never rec'd. any responses. Maybe someone out there wasn't online then who can advise me???....

Hi,
I just joined the list and hope to get some advice from other K-5 art teachers on what kind of graphics software they'd recommend for the (3) new PCs I just got at school. I had Macs before, and had Kid Pix, but mostly used Clarisworks Paint with the students, which was nice since it fit well with the Clarisworks word processing. Now I'm at a loss, and I need to order some appropriate software soon. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Courtney

---