drawing abstract concepts

---------

From: wendy free (wendfree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 13:01:01 PDT

help!

i am looking for a reference; i know i have seen this in a book somewhere
but can't locate it now: instuction/examples on how to do line drawings of
abstract concepts like "exhausted" or "thrill". any help or direction will
be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

wendy free

ps don't know if it ever got through, but i sent out an offer for a life
drawing unit using hands as the subject right before i stopped getting
messages last month. i have a worksheet (includes art history and criticism
activities focused on durer and escher) made which i can cut and paste and
send to you (no attachments). if you're interested in looking at it or using
it, just let me know - i'd love to share! i also have one on faces
featuring chuck close...

---