Re: Planning time

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2001 - 12:14:46 PDT

     I was amazed that so many art teachers are being cheated of planning time. For the administrators to add up 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there to a total time is riduculous. The classroom teachers would never stand for it, but because we are a minority they do it to us.
    My question is......why doesn't our unions and the NAEA address this problem?
     Jean in Michigan..... where the first 10 minutes of every day is considered planning time :( ......and don't get me started on our mini-budgets!

---