Re: you think YOU have scheduling stories! LOL

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 22:01:45 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

From: Holly112@aol.com
I have 11 different classes! ....NO KIDS EVEN SHOWED UP! They had a double
 block of PE at the same time as Art.) ... I have some classes
one period a WEEK...Some  meet twice a week!
  One class 4 times, one class 3x! I can't imagine planning, pacing,
organizing, storing, for this schedule--its all over the place!

Some teachers had the same class ALL DAY! ...we got more than 100 new
admits yesterday
and today, a couple kids even showed up ALONE to try to register! We have
new APs and deans, about 10 new International Teachers and Teaching Fellows,
can you just imagine what they're thinking?!!!.

Wow, Holly. I think we agree you win the big prize! Hope you've got a great
sense
of humor because at YOUR circus, there must be nothing to do sanely but
laugh. Good thing is there's only one way to go and that's up. Here's hoping
that's the direction you're headin'. Toodles.....Bunki

---