performing arts center

---------

From: Karen Polastri (kpolastri_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 13:27:17 PDT

I had put out a call for information regarding how-to on fundraising for a
performing arts center at our high school a couple of months ago. I received
a couple of really good responses. Among them was a reference to a
fundraising consultant in Palo Alto area with this specialty as well as high
school in that area who had success. If you sent me those references, or if
you've got some nifty resources or advice, I'd love to hear them. (The
person who was originally spearheading this has backed out and we don't have
access to all the information we had gathered for months.) Thanks.
Appreciate your help.

Karen Polastri
Vice President
Casa Roble High School PTSA