Re: Need online place to buy jewelry findings

---------

From: evningstarz (evningstarz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 08:25:47 PDT

I own a ceramics/clay studio in Oklahoma City.
I use all kinds of media, including air brush, acrylics etc...
I taught 6, 7, and 8 grades years ago.
In regards to your question on jewelry findings...
I use www.loudavis.com for alot of my needs just because it is cheaper and
you can go to the site.
Hope that helps.
If anyone has need for any ceramic, kiln, pouring, or clay tile questions
let me know. I don't retail to the public at all...I have a studio in which
I do my own art and sometimes am approached by retailers. Took me a long
time to get to the place where it was just for me!
Loving it now.
Yvette